The Thünen Institute of Organic Farming is located in Trenthorst, Schleswig-Holstein (Telephone: +49 4539 8880 0).
From the South:
- Autobahn A 1 towards Lübeck, exit at Bad Oldesloe, turn right and travel on the B 208 towards Ratzeburg
- One exit after Westerau comes the village of Ahrensfelde.
- Turn left and travel through Wulmenau to Trenthorst
- As you enter the village you will see the low-lying manor house on your left. There you will find the institute management.
From the North:
- Autobahn A 1 towards Hamburg, exit at Reinfeld, turn left and take the B 75 towards Bad Oldesloe.
- After about one kilometre, turn into the second street on the left towards Trenthorst.
- After passing through Barnitz, keep left in the direction of Trenthorst/Klein Wesenberg, turn right towards Trenthorst and at the sign turn right into the village.
- Travel through Trenthorst, before you leave the village you will see a low-lying manor house on your right. There you will find the institute management.
Travel to either Hamburg-Fühlsbüttel or Lübeck-Blankensee.
Scroll to top