- Economics of fisheries & aquaculture
- Cultural & social dimensions of fisheries & aquaculture
Educational background and employment
- since 2021: Research associate at the Thünen Institute of Sea Fisheries, Economic Analyses Group.
- 06/2019-02/2021: Research associate at the Thünen Institute of Fisheries Ecology (implementation of the EMFF pilot project "Typical farms in German aquaculture").
- 2018: Scholarship holder of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development: "A study on the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals in agricultural chains between Ghana and Germany".
- 2017: Study visit at the Chung-Ang University Seoul, South Korea.
- 2015-2018: Master's degree in Transcultural Studies at the University of Bremen, Germany.
- 2012-2015: Bachelor studies in cultural studies at Leuphana University Lüneburg, Germany.
Scroll to top