Dr. Cornelia Kreiß
Institute of Sea FisheriesHerwigstraße 31
- +49 471 94460 337
- +49 471 94460 199
- Economics of fisheries and aquaculture production systems
- Sustainable strategies in aquaculture production systems and their analysis
Educational background and employment
- since 2017: Research Associate at the Thünen Institute of Sea Fisheries.
- 2015 – 2016: Certification manager for organic aquaculture production systems and fish processing plants.
- 2015: PhD at the University of Bremen: „Impact of the climate factors CO2 and temperature on the physiology of isolated tissues and on whole animal level of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua)“.
- 2010 – 2014: Research Associate at the Alfred Wegener Institute, Helmholtz Centre for Polar and Marine Research.
- 2003 – 2010: Studies of biology at the University of Bonn and University of Bremen with focus on marine biology (diploma).
Scroll to top