M. A. Christoph van Dülmen
Institute of Rural Studies
Work and research focus
- Social networks and daily mobilities
- Social and spatial inequalities
- Qualitative and quantitative research methods – mixed methods
- seit 10/2018
Research assistant and doctoral candidate in the DFG project "Social Disadvantage in Rural Peripheries in Eastern Germany and the Czech Republic", Thünen Institute of Rural Studies
Master’s degree: Sociology at the University of Hamburg.
Thesis: "The work on the idyll. An ethnographic case study in rural East Germany." (with distinction)
Bachelor’s degree: Sociology and Business Administration at the University of Hamburg & Charles University Prague.
Thesis: "Group-focused enmity in Hamburg"
- German Sociological Association
- Janpeter Kob Prize for the best thesis in sociology at the University of Hamburg 2018
Scroll to top